Photo Family Tree not only allows you to build a family tree with photos but also compares how similarly each relative looks to one another. Want to give it a try? Here’s how:
- Go into someone’s Profile screen by tapping their face in the tree.
- Scroll down to the Similarity score section to see their face paired with every other person in the tree.
- Tap Reveal score on the pair whose similarity score you’d like to see
- The app will then begin to calculate the score - Photo Family Tree’s AI scrolls through all photos of each couple and finds the two most similar photos to calculate the similarity between them.
- Feel like the score isn’t accurate? Tap the Recalculate buttons to add more photos of each person. The more photos you add - especially at different angles and ages - the more accurate the score will be.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team for further assistance.
This page was last updated in April 2021