You have the option to add filters and even colorize black and white photos until they meet your standards. Here’s how.
For iOS and Android
Adding color filters
The app corrects faded colors automatically as you scan photos, but you can always add additional color filters to suit your taste (plus, it’s fun to try them out). Just follow these steps.
- Open the photo you would like to work on and tap the Edit icon on the top-right of the screen to open the Edit options screen.
- Next, tap the magic wand icon at the bottom of the screen. This will open the full set of photo filters.
- Try out filters by tapping them one at a time to see how they affect the color of the photo. Once you see a filter you’re happy with, tap the check sign icon to apply it and save the newly colored photo.
Colorize black-and-white photos
Ever wonder what your old black and white photos look like in color? The app includes a smart automatic process for turning your black-and-white photos into vibrant colorful memories. Follow these steps to see it for yourself.
- When on a black & white photo you’d like to colorize, tap the color wheel icon at the top-right of the screen.
- Next, a pop-up will appear, explaining the process. Tap the button and the app will do its colorization magic. Wait a few seconds and then see the photo colorized before your eyes!
The colorized version of the photo will be kept as an additional copy of the original black-and-white photo inside the app.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team for further assistance.
This page was last updated in April 2022