Once you’ve created an account, managing your account from within the app or on the web is easy. Here’s how to manage and edit account details, switch your account plan, or cancel your account.
Managing recurring plans (monthly / yearly)
If you have one of the recurring plans (monthly / yearly), you can manage your subscription via the App Store, Google Play, or our website. The follow instructions are for if you already paid for your subscription from either the App Store, Google Play, or the Photomyne website - depending on where you purchased the account.
In the App Store
- Open the App Store app on your iOS device and tap the profile icon in the top right.
- Look for Subscriptions listed below and tap it to continue.
- Under the ‘Active’ section, tap the app name.
In the subscription screen, you’ll see your account type listed as well as other account options.
In Google Play
All in-app subscriptions on Android devices need to be managed and canceled through your Google Play account. Subscriptions are linked to your Google account, not to your device. Please note - uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription. Here’s how to manage your account on Android devices.
- Open the Google Play Store on an Android device and then open the menu (Icon of three straight lines, located in the top left).
- Next, look for the Subscriptions list item. Tap that to continue.
- Look for the app’s subscription and tap it.
- Now you’re inside the app’s subscription screen from which you can manage your account.
If you have a subscription for an app and it gets removed from Google Play or the App Store, your future subscription will be canceled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
The Photomyne website
Some Android apps not support yet - stay tuned
- Go to portal.photomyne.com/portal/login.
- Choose the relevant app in the app name field, then log in with your email and password.
- Once logged in, tap your name in the top-right, and tap plan / billing in the menu to view your account details.
- If you'd like to manage your account, please reach out to us at: email@example.com .
Managing the one-time (single payment) plan
If you have the one-time plan, it won’t appear in the subscriptions section on your phone (because it's not a recurring plan)If you'd like to change your plan or cancel, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when you purchase the One-Time plan while having an existing recurring subscription?
If you already have an existing recurring subscription plan and you decide to purchase the One-Time plan, the One-Time plan will begin only once your existing monthly or yearly subscription plan is finished. This is why it is important that as soon as you purchase the One-Time plan, you should cancel the next billing of your existing recurring subscription.
Open the App Store / Google Play / Photomyne website (depending on where you purchased the account), go to the subscription management page, and cancel any existing recurring plans you may have with the app.
Once you cancel the next billing of your existing subscription plan, as soon as it expires your One-Time plan will become active.
What to do if my account expires (or my free trial is canceled)?
After canceling your plan or free trial, the app will revert back to a basic (limited) version where your photos are stored only in the app and you will no longer be able to enjoy premium features.
Your photos in the app will also become blurry as photo backup and sync to the cloud are no longer supported.
You should also know that deleting the app while not having an active plan (or logging out or switching to a new device) will result in failure to retrieve your photos.
How to renew an expired account
By canceling your account’s billing, you will no longer have access to premium features. Here’s how to renew your account and bring back those features.
- Open the main app screen, tap the 3 bar icon at the top-left.
- Next, tap the “Profile / account info” button at the top of the screen.
- In your profile screen you’ll see a Renew your account button. This takes you to the plans screen where you can choose your preferred account track.
Need help and/or have more questions? Contact our support team for further assistance.
This page was last updated in March 2020